Long-Term Care Planning and Crisis Management
Lucas Nodine, attorney at law, will be giving a presentation on paying for long-term care and still preserving the family inheritance at the Oswego Citizen Center in Oswego, Kansas on August 3, 2017 beginning at 2:30 p.m. This is an educational event about financing long-term care in Southeast Kansas.
If you have concerns about:
- Running out of money to pay for nursing home care
- Protecting the inheritance you wish to leave for your loved ones
- Lack of asset protection in your current estate plan
- Providing support to a loved one with a disability
- Veteran’s Pension with Aid and Attendance
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact our office at (620) 717-7668.